Joining the MPS is an important step to get connected to your profession and your future. The MPS, although it may at times seem irrelevant to young pharmacists, plays an important role in shaping the way pharmacy is practised in this nation. In addition, it is an important platform for you to get to know your peers within the profession – friends you will have for life. So do not hesitate to join us and play a part in determining the future of pharmacy!
Click on the links below to apply as a member of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society, or to renew your membership.
Membership is open only to those who qualify under the MPS Constitution and is subjected to approval by the Council.
- Online Membership Application/Renewal Form (enable you to fill up the form and submit it online)
- Microsoft Word Format (52KB) (download and fill up the form, either email / fax or post it back to us)
- Acrobat PDF Format (28KB)
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Ordinary Membership is open to all fully registered pharmacists in Malaysia, and that includes FRP/PRP
- Associate Membership shall be opened to any person, other than a person entitled to be registered as a pharmacist under the existing laws of Malaysia, teaching pharmacy as a full time lecturer
- For new application, for the time being it is NOT NECESSARY to provide any membership sponsor (ie proposer) or seconder
- Another payment option:
a) To bank the subscription fees,either cash or cheque, direct to the Society bank account (Maybank account number: 0-14271-31967-2 or Alliance Bank 1-42060-01000-6504 )
b) Then fax in or email in a scanned copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Do fax or email in the membship form or submit in the online form also
- All membership is from 1st Jan till 31st Dec for each year, irrespective of the date you join or renewal.