The Young Pharmacist Chapter was founded to build the future of the profession and to allow young pharmacists a hand in deciding the direction of the profession.
Our vision is to bring together the young pharmacists of Malaysia as a group that will significantly shape the future of pharmacy and healthcare in Malaysia.
The Young Pharmacist Chapter aims to achieve its vision by fulfilling the following missions:
1. To promote and strengthen the ties between young pharmacists through networking activities
2. To provide young pharmacists a voice to air out their professional concerns and to express their views to key decision makers
3. To instill a sense of pride in the pharmacy profession
4. To promote best pharmacy practices that reflect the highest degree of professionalism and ethical conduct
5. To uplift the image and perception of the pharmacy profession among members of the public and fellow healthcare professionals
6. To nurture and develop future leaders among the young pharmacists of Malaysia